Learn at the feet of those who learned in prison.
Faith-filled prisoners have produced or inspired some of the most creative, life-changing, and spiritually perceptive writings in existence. From Joseph in the second-millenium B.C. to Noble Alexander in the twentieth-century, we’ve compiled dozens of powerful prison stories and writings.
Whether they were imprisoned because of their faith or found faith while imprisoned, may the words of these captives be a source of encouragement and edification to you.
- Prisoners of the Bible Era (4000 BC–AD 70)
- Christian Prisoners in the Early Church Era (c. 70–300)
- Christian Prisoners in the Middle Ages (301–1200)
- Christian Prisoners in the Renaissance (1201–1500)
- Christian Prisoners in the Reformation Era (1501–1600)
- Christian Prisoners in Post-Reformation Times (1601–1900)
- Christian Prisoners in Recent Times (1901–Present)